Monday, November 7, 2011

wow!


********************
Wow! My first blog!!! Hope this rocks your world as much as mine :)
My name is Ami Bright and I love the color pink! What a surprise right?!. Anyways. I have a lot on my mind and too many thoughts to write by hand in a journal anymore. My relationship is complicated and a little wild. But I love church, school and friends. My biggest hobby is crafting :) I love creating my own earrings, clothing and Christmas gifts!! - friends and mother say they love homemade gifts the best.  Hope they mean it! Cause I've been working my butt off this year to get some gifts done :)

I'm thinking about making some cute soaps and candles to sell as well. So if you have advice on anything, please let me know!

Love you guys already.

Smiles - ami

No comments:

Post a Comment