Tuesday, November 15, 2011

complicated

My first blog mentioned that I was in a complicated relationship.
How complicated is it?
Normal complicated I guess lol.
Hehe. PS. My blogs are personal, thoughts/suggestions/advice is total welcome.  But remember I'm putting my heart on my sleeve here :)

*************************
I'm in a relationship with this wonderful guy. Meaning that he doesn't abuse me and I'm pretty much provided for (which should be end of story right?!.)

Well, we have been great these last couple of years (been together 4, the first 6 months - wonderful.  Year 1/2 after - terrible) have been, well awesome. Hardly no fights and it seems like were married rather than just bf/gf.  Which we both like.

So everything's a fairytale, until the bf decides to be a douche lol.
His mom has been visiting for awhile (she's from out of town) and I think she's stressing him out (she's been here for months. Talk about wearing out your welcome lol).  All in all she's a pretty cool person, but I think he's to the breaking point and because I remind him of her (cause we're both women) he's been a little... insane is the word... lately.

Fights have broken out, things have been said and feelings have been hurt. Not to mention he's taking up heavy drinking (as in everyday and a lot). Driving me up the walls.

So, not that I'm out there looking for it.  Friends have found me and relationships have strengthen and feelings have blossomed in my friends.  I'm seriously on the fence, only because I've invested a lot into this relationship and quite frankly.  I love the turd.

But one of my friends, I'm attracted to.  He also has a gf, but he's not happy in the relationship.

We're thinking of hanging out, cause we have things in common, and I'm curious to know if this relationship could be more?

I feel wrong, so I've been putting him off for awhile.
Confused: 
Not sure if I should just have a romantic fling.
Throw in the towel and see what's out there.
Or keep a good thing and hope once his mom leaves things go back to normal.

It's just complicated.

1 comment:

  1. I say go for the friend. If you have been with a man for four years and he has not popped the question let that go. He does not respect you, if he did you would be legally married by now. As far as his drinking, stressed or not that can only get worse not better so again, let that go. I have been with a man for four years like you so I do know what I am talking about there. Hope this helps you.

    ReplyDelete